What time does the Festival begin & end?

The Festival runs from 11AM-6PM on both May 21st and 22nd, 2022.

When is the earliest date & time that vendors can set up?

Setup begins at 7:30AM on Saturday, May 21st.

Can product be shipped to the venue prior to Saturday May 21st?

No. Any items delivered directly to the venue prior to the festival date will not be accepted. Recommended logistic partner: SDS Global Logistics, Inc. - www.sdsgl.com.

Do DIY Exhibitors supply their own table, tablecloth and chair?

Yes. DIY Exhibitors should bring their own set-up. The recommended, standard table for a 10’x10’ space is an 8’ table and for a 8’x10’ space it’s a 6’ table. Alternatively, you can choose to rent a table, chair and/or tablecloth from the festival by selecting that option on the Exhibitor Application Form or email your request at least 2 weeks prior to the festival start date.

How many people are expected to attend the festival?

In previous years numbers we’ve had 8,000 people attend throughout the course of the weekend. This year it’s impossible to predict but we guesstimate 4-6000 over the course of the weekend. The space can accommodate 3000 people at one given time but to ensure the health and safety of others we will be operating under venue capacity at all times and will cycle through attendees.

Will there be a refrigerated storage unit available?

At this time, we do not have refrigerated storage. Many vendors bring large coolers with dry ice.

How much product should I have on hand?

Backed by an extensive promotional campaign, thousands of people are anticipated to attend the NYCVFF. The space can accommodate 3000 people at one given time. In previous years we’ve had 8,000 people attend throughout the course of the weekend. This year it’s impossible to predict but we guesstimate 4-6000 over the course of the weekend. Therefore, Exhibitors should plan to have adequate amounts of product on-hand to sell. If you run out of product, you must maintain your table and greet prospective customers until the end of the show at 6:00pm each day. Under no circumstances can you close your table down during the show hours.

How much product should be brought for sampling?

Sampling is not required, but is very much recommended. Sample as much as you are comfortable with. Attendees love trying new foods at the festival.

What type of signage should I bring?

Each Exhibitor must have a banner indicating the name of their company. Signs can be made of any material and type, however a professional appearance is required (i.e. no handwritten signs unless done by a professional calligrapher). No signs or banners may intrude into the aisles or substantially block the view of other Exhibitor tables. The sign can be affixed to the front of your table or it may be free standing behind your table. Note that most exhibitor spaces do not have a wall or curtain behind them to which signs can be affixed. If you are in a space by a wall and would like to hang your sign, you may only use 3M double sided tape that will not damage the wall, otherwise you will be held liable for any damage.

What are the dimensions of the selling/sampling area and table?

The sizes of the space and table depend on the Exhibitor Package selected.

How many exhibitor staff badges are we given?

See the Badge Registration Page.

What permits are needed to participate in the festival?

All Exhibitors are required to bring copies of any necessary business permits, licenses, operating licenses (food & beverage vendors), etc., on the day of the show.


Food Service Businesses need:


  • NYC requires all food/beverage vendors to have a valid NYC Food Facility Permit or Temporary Food Facility Permit and in order to obtain one you must also have a NY Sales Tax ID. Food handlers must also have a Food Handler’s License.
  • You must submit your Temporary Food Facility Permit number to NYCVFF 30 days prior to the event. If you need assistance with filing please email Nira(at)usvegcorp.com.

Here are some resources you may consult. (Note that this is an indoor event so unless you are a truck exhibitor you will not need street vending permits.)

Department of Health and Mental Hygiene (via DCA). The DCA Licensing Center is located at: 42 Broadway, 5th Floor New York, NY 10004. For more information, call 311 (or 212-NEW-YORK outside of New York City) www.nyc.gov/health.

Certificate in Food Protection for a Food Service Business – Food Protection Online Course and Exam Information: www.nyc.gov/healthacademy.

For more information on Sales Permits, etc. call the Department of Consumer Affairs Licensing Division at 212-487-4104.

Please note that businesses are responsible for knowing and complying with the most current laws, including any City Council amendments. U.S. Veg Corp the NYCVFF and its agents are not responsible for errors or omissions in their communication. The information is not legal advice.

Where can I obtain a Certificate of Insurance?

There are many insurance carriers out there and we are not advising you on which policy would best fit your individual business’ need. But here are some resources that you can look into: 

Purchase FLIP Policy Link: https://www.fliprogram.com/events/2256
$10 Discount Coupon Code: USVEGCORP10


K&K Insurance

Where can we park?


Parking during the event can be found at the following local parking areas:


142 West 18th
152 West 18th
136 West 19th
124 West 20th
150 West 20th
122 West 21st

Are there any food and beverage restrictions that we must adhere to?

Yes. The restrictions are outlined in the Exhibitor Guidelines Page.

Where do we need to load in?

All deliveries should be made through the loading bay at 124 West 19th Street.

When do I need to load out by?

Load out must be completed by 8pm on Sunday, May 22nd.

When will I find out the location of my exhibitor space?

A final floorplan will be sent to you at least a week prior to the festival.